Moved to >>>>> SlimWannaBe.com

Big Secret to Losing Weight, by Bonnie Archer

November 6, 2009

The big secret to losing weight is no secret at all! You only need to start it today. You can start with make one small change. Believe it or not, with small change I lost 45 pounds.

One day I decided to forget everything about. Because the harder I tried to not eat things the more I wanted them. Instead I decided that I wanted to be healthy! Because I am an avid Jim Rohn listener I knew from him that the best way to go about it was to make small changes that I could live with. This is the easiest way to make permanent change.

I decide to pick one, yes, only one thing to start. The first thing I picked was to stop drinking Pepsi. I drank it for many years (at least 17) I loved it and I believe I was addicted to it, the more I drank the more I wanted.

Then I replace it with the healthy drink, I switched to green tea. That was my first change and I lost 9 pounds in 3 months! I changed nothing else, I just gave up the soda. So what will you change today? Now you know the big secret to losing weight.

Article written by Bonnie Archer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP