Moved to >>>>> SlimWannaBe.com

Stay Away from Get in Shape Mindset!

December 12, 2009

I have heard many people that want to lose weight, always said, “I need to get in shape and burn fat”, or, “I want to get in shape and burn fat.” What you don’t hear them saying is, “I want to get in shape, burn fat, and keep it off”

They may want to stay in shape, but their mindset is focused on getting in shape. That’s why they always looking for the fad diets and latest exercise gimmick on the market. You’re so focused on getting in shape?

A simple change in the “quick fix” mindset to one of long term success will steer you down the correct path. You’ll be less enticed by the late night TV hype, and more focused on doing the right things most of the time. Wouldn’t you agree that lifelong health and fitness is what’s most important?

Of course creating an environment in your body that allows you to burn fat fast is essential to this goal. A person who is in shape in their 50s and 60s is a lot more impressive to me than someone who is lean and fit in their 20s and 30s. That’s because the dedication to maintaining the proper exercise plan and a sensible nutrition strategy for the rest of your life is rare to find. It’s a rare mindset.

If you really want to transform your physique and your health for good, you must make it a lifestyle, a habit. And that starts in your mind. That’s what the people who are lean for life do. In fact, if I think about all of the people I personally know that are in great shape and have been for a while, I start to understand that they have their minds on staying in shape.

They think about it day and night, not obsessively, but with each thing they do…they subconsciously think, “Is this going to positively or negatively impact my long term health and fitness?”. "Am I doing everything I reasonable can to burn fat and live a healthy lifestyle?".

So forgot about “get in shape” mindset!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP