Moved to >>>>> SlimWannaBe.com

30 Minutes per Day for Lose Weight

August 30, 2009

best exercise for weight lossThis article wrote by Harrison Loke. In this article, you will know that exercise will really help you in losing weight, but you don’t need to do it every day.

One of the myth about losing weight is we need to exercise when we wake up until we go to bed. However, the truth is not the same.

I have been carrying out my lose weight program since last November and within 3 months, I managed to lose 20 pounds. There are no secret for my success. What I'm doing is control my diet and exercise. For my diet, I only eat something that is healthier such as whole grain, vegetables, less oil in my food, and eat on time etc. For my exercise, I only spend 4 days per week and each time it only takes me about 30 minutes.

Yes it only took me 30 minutes per day and I manage to lose my weight. The good news is I never gain back my weight even I go back to my old diet for 1 or 2 days. Now you understand that exercising to lose weight can be very simple and easy. We don't have to exercise for the whole day to keep our body fit. Just allocate 30 minutes per day and do this 3-4 days per week is enough to see your weight going down.

Look at the workout routine that I used to carry out every week and my weight is keeping down week after week:

Monday: Rest
Tuesday: Half-hour of exercising. (I only jog on my treadmill)
Wednesday: Half-hour of strength training such as squats, sit-ups, push-ups....
Thursday: Repeat Tuesday
Friday: Rest
Saturday: Rest
Sunday: Repeat Tuesday

PS: You can change the workout routine according to your daily time table. But you must commit to yourself to exercise at least 3 days per week.

As you can see, it really doesn't take you so much of time to exercise and lose weight. The point here is take action and you will lose weight. Of course, you must control your diet too. If you consume a lot of fast food or junk food after exercise, you will not be getting any results. You must learn how to eat healthier and do the exercise. If you can do this, you can lose weight, just like me.

By Harrison Loke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP